Currently, the Android operating system is very popular. But sometimes we face some problems while using this favorite Android mobile. One of the major problems is that the phone hangs. We can get rid of it by following some methods. Before that let’s find out why our mobile hangs.
Reasons for mobile hangs ::
1. The main reason why Android mobile hangs is seen in its mobile space. This means that when you use many applications at the same time, the mobile may hang if the memory (RAM) is less than required.
2. If we install an arbitrary amount of applications in the phone memory (Internal Memory / ROM) instead of the memory card (External Memory), then the phone may hang due to the lack of ROM.
3. If cookies, caches, log files are not cleaned, then they cause memory jam and mobile hangs.
4. Mobile hangs when running heavy applications or games compared to mobile’s memory.
1. If you want to install something, try to install it on the memory card. That means keeping the phone memory as empty as possible.
2. Uninstall apps that you don’t use.
3. If your mobile memory (RAM) is low, never run heavy applications.
4. Keep track of whether multiple applications are running at the same time.
5. You can use “Advanced task killer”, “Easy task killer” to close the app and keep the memory (RAM) empty.
What to do if phone hangs ::
People’s reliance on mobile phones has increased so much that now no one can even think of passing a day without this device. If the mobile phone does not work properly for a while, many people become impatient. Mobile phones can sometimes hang or become obsolete when used continuously. Mobile phones usually start to ‘hang’ when various applications, games and video memory occupy a lot of space on the phone.
Google’s new Android software Marshmallow-powered phone users can easily see how much space is left in the memory and RAM of their Android phone. If the phone hangs, here’s what you can do to fix it:
1. Go to the settings option of the phone and from there you can see how much memory there is. Check how much memory the video, picture and app occupy.
2. Select the memory usage option from the app options. You can find out the details of how much space the apps have taken up on the phone or SD card.
3. If an app becomes unnecessary, you can uninstall it. In addition, deleting unnecessary pictures or videos and clearing the memory will eliminate the ‘hang’ problem of the phone.
Learn more so that the mobile does not hang ::
Do not install any unnecessary apps on mobile.
Smart phones do not require much antivirus. So it is better not to install antivirus. It takes up more RAM of the phone.
Use good quality RAM cleaner on mobile. However, care should be taken so that it does not waste more RAM.
When buying a mobile, you have to take care of RAM along with other features. It is better not to buy any mobile below 1 GB RAM.
When closing an app, you have to close it completely. If you close it by pressing the home button, it will continue in the background. So even if it takes more time, you have to close it from the options.